Study abroad during high school.
Become a Rotary Exchange student.
Make lifelong memories as an exchange student.
Why become a high school exchange student?
There are many reasons to study abroad during high school. Here are just a few.
- Experience another culture
- Make lifelong connections and friendships
- Get to know who you are as a person
- Gain an understanding of other perspectives
- Become fluent in another language
- Stand out on your college application
Rotary offers two types of exchanges for high school students – long and short term exchanges. Learn which one is right for you.
When you embark on a long-term high school exchange, you will spend a year abroad.
Short-term exchange is for students who want to go abroad, but can’t commit to a year.